FREE - SIMMON / OMEGA D 4x5 ENLARGER

MattG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_7747[1].JPG
Hello, I have a 4x5 enlarger that I haven't used in years and would like to find it a new home. Actually, I have 2 of them and would like them to go as a complete set for someone that could USE it. They are both mechanically sound and have various negative carriers and pieces/parts. The heads are both condenser type with one being variable. I know I can part this out and make some $$ but I would rather put them in the hands of an enthusiast to further the craft so if you are looking to flip this, please don't respond. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I can send some pics. I am located in Youngstown Ohio and do not want to ship anything for obvious reasons.
Have a good day, Matt

Attachments

• IMG_7748[1].JPG
    IMG_7748[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Hello, I have a 4x5 enlarger that I haven't used in years and would like to find it a new home. Actually, I have 2 of them and would like them to go as a complete set for someone that could USE it. They are both mechanically sound and have various negative carriers and pieces/parts. The heads are both condenser type with one being variable. I know I can part this out and make some $$ but I would rather put them in the hands of an enthusiast to further the craft so if you are looking to flip this, please don't respond. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I can send some pics. I am located in Youngstown Ohio and do not want to ship anything for obvious reasons.
Have a good day, Matt

Hi Matt. As per forum rules, all ads must contain at least one photo of each product being sold and a clear sale price stated. This can be a fixed value or a range if you prefer.
Buy and Sell section rules

Where are you located?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

"Hello, I have a 4x5 enlarger that I haven't used in years and would like to find it a new home. Actually, I have 2 of them and would like them to go as a complete set for someone that could USE it. They are both mechanically sound and have various negative carriers and pieces/parts. The heads are both condenser type with one being variable. I know I can part this out and make some $$ but I would rather put them in the hands of an enthusiast to further the craft so if you are looking to flip this, please don't respond. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I can send some pics. I am located in Youngstown Ohio and do not want to ship anything for obvious reasons.
Have a good day, Matt"

I wish I still lived in Pittsburgh - I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat!

I'm still waiting for a photo of the enlarger.
A photo of just the serial number plate does show the condition of the enlarger as a whole.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back