Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...can't decide if I like this one or not. I might post some other angles later, but for now, just this one...I kinda liked the angle.

Please let me know what you think...is it a keeper or trash?

statue.jpg

Hmmm. i dunno. I like the colours, textures and the angle (of the angel hehehe) as well. But I think I'd like to see it's face as well. It looks a little like it's been beheaded! :shock:

reminds me of the winged nike since you cant see the face, lol. I like this one, but it does appear to be a little off. I want to see the other angles.

Some one has been to Alton? I recognize that Angel because that is were I go to photograph the Bald Eagle Migration. I also believe that Angel was put there because it was supposed to watch over the Town because it's believe to be the most haunted town. Least that is were I think that Angel is from. Anyhow, great work, the last one is my favorite.

love the second and third better....and the color is great!! gotta love that she is on tippy toes...that is really cool.

I love the third one Corry. Just killer against the sky.

Thanks! I would have taken some more time to plan the shots out, but I re-sprained my foot about 5 minutes before I got here so I cut it short.

Most reactions

Back