G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 #1 I took this shot when the current largest cruise ship in the world was in dock before it's maiden voyage.
I took this shot when the current largest cruise ship in the world was in dock before it's maiden voyage.
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 #2 holy crap that's a big boat. I'd live to see some more detail on the stern and superstructure, but the lighting is as it is, i guess.
holy crap that's a big boat. I'd live to see some more detail on the stern and superstructure, but the lighting is as it is, i guess.
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Might have more detail on some of the others, not sure, but this was the best one compositionally.
Tyson TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 652 Reaction score 1 Location Newark Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 #4 Holy c rap is right, I would love to see the specs on that thing.
Kevyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 95 Reaction score 1 Location Surrey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 #5 i like it, nice sky and well composed. also that boat is HUGE!
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 15 decks, 154,407 tonnes, 3634 passenger capacity, 1,360 crew. Here is a link to more http://www.freedomoftheseas.com/
15 decks, 154,407 tonnes, 3634 passenger capacity, 1,360 crew. Here is a link to more http://www.freedomoftheseas.com/
LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 #7 Nice light! Love the lines on that honker!
Jzero TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 204 Reaction score 0 Location On the coast of The Mediterranean Sea Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2007 #8 That is to my eyes, a very beautiful picture. Kudos to you! J
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks, I am glad it is okay I need more confidence in my stuff as most of the time, I see it as not being more than mediocre or even appalling in some cases lol.
Thanks, I am glad it is okay I need more confidence in my stuff as most of the time, I see it as not being more than mediocre or even appalling in some cases lol.