What's new

French Press | B&W | Backlit

I like everything except the light band at the top of the pot in the background. To me it's distracting.
 
I like everything except the light band at the top of the pot in the background. To me it's distracting.

I could see that. I went back and forth between liking it and not, but settled on liking it/leaving it because it was a "happy accident" :)

Jake
 
I love the detail in the handle. Great shot.
 
I love the detail in the handle. Great shot.

Thanks! It was almost pure black before editing- I love the DR of the D800!

Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom