What's new

French Quarter in New Orleans

Jet915

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
13
Location
Pensacola, FL for now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots from the French Quarter over the weekend.

1.
neworleans20.jpg


2.
neworleans08.jpg


3.
neworleans16.jpg


4.
neworleans10.jpg


5.
neworleans22.jpg
 
I would prefer #1&3 without the movement on the street, its very distracting.
 
I go with 1 and 3
 
i go with borderless watermark

these are topnotch :D
 
WOW!

.... speechless

When you take night photos like that, do you write down your camera settings?
 
I like them all, but especially #1, with the ghostly images of the carriages.
 
Beautiful work! I like them all, but # 1 is just outstanding!
 
very nice. I love the Big Easy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom