What's new

Friday Night Storm

no. 5 and 6 is a kick off..it's like the blair witch project..
 
Wow, very cool! Love #5. What were your settings on that shot?
 
Wow, very cool! Love #5. What were your settings on that shot?

Thanks Abraxas!

D80/Sigma 10-20/f4.5/30 seconds - Taken at 10:30 PM.
 
Excellent stuff Missis. Diggin the 4th one.
 
Ahh, I love your back yard, lol. The colors in the lightning shots are just amazing to me :) and then the shot of the wash following... Just an eerie looking scene. Beautiful!
 
Ahh, I love your back yard, lol. The colors in the lightning shots are just amazing to me :) and then the shot of the wash following... Just an eerie looking scene. Beautiful!

Thanks for the comments! I love my backyard too! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom