FRIDAY!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOO tired right now. Need some serious time to catch up on sleep. Don't care what I do. Just need sleep...

What kind of Happy Friday thread is that? :irked: Wake up, Paul!!

I hope to develop some film this weekend, maybe play in the darkroom some more. Don't really have much else on tap. We partied a lot this week for the anniversary, so we'll need to clean house and boring stuff like that. :D

Happy Friday, TPF!

mmmm, Friday! I've had trouble keeping track of days since I've been off work :mrgreen: This weekend....well, I don't have to go to class due to the bedrest :cheer: so I'll probably camp out on the couch while the boys decorate the tree and have some hot cocoa with mini marshmellows :) We need to repack the hospital bag and that's about it. Maybe Aubrey will finally be able to wach a few football games since we've been busy every weekend this season. :D

"Repack the hospital bag" --- so does that mean you will give Raymond's and Daisy's baby the "right of way", as had been planned on the outset? They in December, you in January (or later than their baby in December)? Or do you think you might have synchronised with them by now and you have your babies ON THE SAME DAY? :shock: Now that would be fun: TPF birthday twins :D

Choir practise.
Yesterday night.
Tonight.
Tomorrow.

That is on the agenda. Next to the usual stuff. Little is going on in my life really... Never enough to really put something down in the Friday-threads, something that might perk up Paul here. :roll: Sorry...:er:

Alison, in guessing the date of your daughters birth I originaly guessed the 25th of December. My guess still stands, but I should get a special bonus award if she is born on Dec 11th, as that is MY birthday as well.

If not then that would still be like, really cool and stuff.

F'real.

terri, it's snowing like crazy and I'm really tired. My usual vigor for the weekends festivities has left me. Although, I can make an exception.

HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!!!!

yeaaaaaa.......*snores*

I shall sing a concert for you on your birthday then, Paul.
For we shall perform the cantatas 1 - 3 of Bach's Christmas Oratorio on that very day.
(And in case that should be the birthday of our two soon-to-arrive TPF babies, all the better! :D)

Rob said:
Have a couple of Red Bulls and get yourself down the pub at lunchtime! :)

I heard that stuff is really bad for you.

*lights cigarette*

I was supposed to work the entire day, with a 45 minute break between jobs (and it takes 1/2 hour to drive from one to the other)...BUT...since I was awoken at a little before 4am this morning (after getting to bed late) by our town police chief due to a fire on my block about 5 buildings away (I live above a business on a block in which all the buildings are connected)...and I had to stand out in the icy icy cold until we were sure it was contained enough that it wouldn't spread....so for the second night in a row I got less than 4 hours sleep (the night before was my fault)....I'm doing payroll here at work, then I'm going home for the rest of the day til I have to go to my second job...I'm SOOOOOO tired. :(

P.S. Pictures will be posted when I get a chance. (you don't think I'd JUST stand outside in the icy cold, did you? I think I have frostbite in my index "shutter-clicker" finger! )

Oh, and I'm fairly certain that no one was hurt in the fire...one business was destroyed, and at least one other very busy business was smoke damaged. Not sure what is happening with the guy who lived in the apartment above the smoke damaged place...I know he's not hurt, but I don't know if he is temporarily out of a home or not.

I called in sick today [shhh!] to do the xmas shopping i won't have a chance to do for the rest of the month ... and then it's back to work for the rest of the weekend!

But happy Friday to the rest of you!! :mrgreen:

errant_star said:
I called in sick today [shhh!]

I thought about doing the same this morning...then again I think of doing it every morning.

Happy freakin friday everyone! I am so proud of you all for making through another week...everyoen give yerslf a pat on the back or any other place you choose!!

I didn't even know it was Friday. How sad is that?

Well it snowed all day yesterday, so I won't be going anywhere today, nor tomorrow, most likely. =\

My daughter is dancing at a big charity thing on Sunday, so that should be fun. As long as she goes out on the stage, she's only 5. Not much else, maybe a little work on the christmas gifts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back