Friday

Great series! You do such a great job catching these guys in flight. :thumbup:

Always a pleasure, Raymond - thanks for posting these! :)

Thanks again guys and gals!

LaFoto said:
Is there a difference between woodpecker and woodpecker?
Hairy one? Downy one?
What kind of woodpecker did I see from afar then (remember my pic at http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40344?)?

That one beautiful duck (Photo 5) among all the mallards who seem to stare and wonder who she is and why she is there ... you could write a fairy tale about that one, and how she got frustrated with being so different, so she walked off and eventually even flew off to new grounds where she'd be more accepted :sniff: - awww, I am all touched by these photos and my own imagination :cry:

;)

I think your woodpecker is a female downy.. they do not have any redish orange crest on their head.

thanks for seeing my short duck story there LaFoto., I was hoping someone would catch that!

Great series Ray, I always enjoy looking at your work.

another great series, i like #3 also, #6 is nice too. i saw this one where you used neat image on it... :thumbup:

Good series, nice captures. My favorites are 1,4 and 10.

Another excellent series... you know how much I love your "bird in flight" photos. Great work!

Thanks you 2.. it's funny.. I thought this thread was junk, and 3 was the worst pic. the flight shots are not too sharp, and over all, I give this thread a 4/10. Even the woodpecker shots are soft., coz it was so dang busy.. it never stopped for more then a split second. O well, keep trying..

nice to have so many friends to pick me up, and dust me off!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back