FRIDAY!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not just any Friday, but Presidents Day long weekend FRIDAY!!

Of course I'm gonna be taking lots of pics. I may have something really hot for the guys after this weekend. And another "Night out with bace" series.

DJ Hype and DJ's Krust + Die are hitting Toronto's "Kool Haus".

2000 people + new lens + Tripod + beer = some debaucherous pictures I'm sure.

Holy crap! It's Friday, and bace spelled Friday correctly!!! :shock: Don't have much planned this weekend...My neice's 5th birthday party is Sunday, but other than that, nada. I can't wait til it's nice out.

I'm off today, so it's a long weekend for me too. :mrgreen:

Supergrass played in Atlanta last night, so we had a late night and decided to just kick the weekend off on Thursday night when we bought the tickets.

Any Supergrass fans here? Amazing show! We ran into some friends and were chatting it up after it was over, then lo and behold Gaz Coombes wandered out. So quite suddenly, he was casually standing in front of me, and I found myself with the chance to tell someone I find an amazing musician and songwriter that I've been following the band for years, and love their work. :blushing: Yeah, I'm sure I babbled like a silly girl.

Someone yelled "picture!" and he immediately threw an arm around me and a girlfriend of mine and grinned - so somewhere, on someone's cell phone cam, there is a very bad picture of me floating around with him. :lol: And I even gave him a hug, which he tolerated like a star.

I imagine the rest of the weekend will pale in comparison to that, but I've got some darkroom work and possibly some toning to get to. Always fun to have the extra day off!

I love being in school sometimes. i had a half day today, and i have all next week off. major picture-taking and lacrosse week for me!

Not only is it friday (well now its saturday, but whos counting), but it's spring break, or "reading week" as my school optimistically calls it next week!! So I have a whole week to sit around and do nothing! It's gonna be sweet.

Bace, don't you live in toronto? Why do you care about presidents day?

Yeah Bace!!! Can't wait to see the pics! Tell us about the Dj's and the club Hip Hop or dance or what?

I would like to add that tonight (Saturday) we have GURU's JazzMatazz with MC Solar and DooWop. Basically positive rap with a jazzy smooth style. I have been listening to GURU aka GANGSTAR for 14+ years. Can not wait!!!!! I am not sure who DooWop is, but I am sure they will rock as well.

omeletteman said:
Not only is it friday (well now its saturday, but whos counting), but it's spring break, or "reading week" as my school optimistically calls it next week!! So I have a whole week to sit around and do nothing! It's gonna be sweet.

Bace, don't you live in toronto? Why do you care about presidents day?

I work for a company based in the U.S. Work mainly with U.S. companies. We only get U.S. Holiday's off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back