Friday!

I read the book for the first time, just this month. I didn't even know that my wife had bought it.

It was fantastic, I couldn't put it down. Although, as I was reading, it...I was excited but also bummed that it will never again be as much fun to read. I guess all mysteries are like that.

I saw the movie, without ever reading the book. I thought it was rather dull at times and some of the "surprises" were fairly predictable. Regardless, I had fun but it was long and boring. Not a complete waste of two and a half hours, but still.

Ohhh this friday was so ace. I went into town at about 6, watched a band, did cool stuff and then went home at like 1am..

and next friday is the start of the school holiday!!! WOOHOO.

malachite said:
I'm with Bace on this one. The news was all over the place today asking people what they thought. All thought it was a good story, not as good as the book, movie was OK............so I'll read the book and wait for it to come out on HBO.
We watched the movie today. Never comes close to the book! :thumbdown:

I think the only reason I read the book was because I wanted see if I got it right. All the codes and secrets and twists were all predictable. Watching the movie, i'm sure, will be even worse. All those things I once predicted were true, and now I'm stuck reliving them.

I just really wanna see that french actress play an english role. She's gorgeous and "Amelie" was a wicked movie.

*sigh* Friday. Friday I at this time, I was in the passenger's seat of Joe's Mustang on the way up to Philadelphia. I wish it were Friday again. *sigh*

Most reactions

Back