I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There hasn't been a Friday thread yet....So what's up?

The week has gone by quick for me, work is still backed up from my time in Kazakhstan and it's getting to be our busy season. Time flies when you are busy...which is nice...but then you look up and a year has gone by.

I'm excited because my first Alien Bee light should be getting here any minute. I'm having it delivered here to work and the UPS tracking show it to be on a truck here in the city...:D
*edit* It just got here...Woo Hoo, now to get home and try it out.

I built a baby posing stand and I plan to take a lot of baby portraits in the coming weeks, with my new light and stand. I also purchased a used light/flash meter on E-bay so I'm excited to put that to good use.

It's my niece's 2nd birthday party this Sunday...another opportunity for taking some photos.
Here she is two years ago, only a couple days old.
F1000018.jpg

I'm so far behind on my editing...I still have to get through the Kazakhstan photos...:roll:

What's up with all of you?

My wife and I live in different houses, so.... you know where I'm going (Her ma needs 24/7 care). It's not far.

Friday is my night to take care of dinner. The worst part of this is deciding what to do. Any ideas?

yea...its friday

not a god one but it was ok (hey a friday's a friday) my school told me i need to get a haircut...my hair is barely touching my ears...pfft damn private school....lol

yea but any ways....im doing something good this weekend.... community service :)

Ah, the weekend . . . Harvest day festival out here in middle-of-nowhere Illinois tomorrow. I wasn't planning on going, but all my sisters will be there selling crafts. Maybe I should finally see what it's all about. :)

My camera's trying to talk me into going. I haven't given in yet.

It's friday (for another hour anyway) but I only worked tuesday this week so my friday was thursday.... (wed didn't count cause I had to be a pall bearer (spp) at a funeral.... my mom's mom .... yup my grandma.)

Friday was rather boring.. I spent it at home watching a movie on dvd. nothing special (Father of the Bride). Today (Saturday) my grandparets come back from sanatory. They have gone there for 3 weeks and today theya re coming back... So I'll need to do a bit of cooking - their fridge is empty. I am going for a walk with myf riends today evening. the weather is beautiful and autumn is really here - everything is so colourful now!
Tomorrow..well... in the evening I meet the photogs from our society and there is a jury meetup - we need to choose the winning photo from all pics submited for an International Railway Photo Contest which we organize. Actually the following week is the last week of holidays. and I need to spend it doing great and crazy things! :)

oh.. .and today I took another set of ooks from my parents home

Rosh Hashanah started Friday at sundown and goes until tonight at sundown.

Friday was pretty good... a laid-back day at work, but I accomplished a lot, which is always a nice feeling. Then I played guitar for Forward Ministries (a church-like thing), and then checked out a bluegrass show downtown with a buddy of mine. Good times. Today and tomorrow are going to be pretty cool too, I'm excited. I'm taking a friend that I haven't seen in over half a year to lunch in a few hours, and tomorrow I am going to Seattle with a couple friends to kill time, then catch a concert that evening.

Most reactions

Back