Friends in the Lights

StaticShock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all! This is just a photo that a friend of mine took for the Lincoln Park Zoo Lights. Figured I'd spread the work around since a lot of people I've shown it to like it.We happen to be starting a photo company and are trying to build up our portfolio with a little more competitive photos. This photo requires you shoot the new Mini Cooper, show your people having a good time, and to capture the zoo lights up. If you like the photo (or just want us to win the contest haha) and wouldn't mind, I like the photo in the link (same thing), so we can win the contest (of course feel free to look at the other pictures haha)

381718_289892084396860_158658340853569_891812_613154230_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=289892084396860&set=a.289891721063563.87695.158658340853569&type=1&theater

Goodday.

Last edited:
Good luck with your contest. I don't particularly like the image, nor am I familiar with 'competitive photos'.

Your friends are a bit blown out with the light. The car doesn't add anything except a huge distraction. All in all, rather bland shot w/wonky lighting.

AHh the contest required that the car be in it haha. Was sponsored by MINI. Just added that part in there because I forgot about it >.<

It's funny that it's a 'Mini' sponsored contest, yet you kept the Mini in the shadow of the two people.

Also, if this is your first and only post on the forum I will not be voting for you. I voted for one taken with a camera phone.

That's perfectly fine :) And yea we didn't exactly like the car so we decided to take another spin on how to do it. And a few of the other photos were taken with camera phones haha. But if you like the photo you voted for, that's all that matters

Most reactions

Back