friends reunited

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Thought I'd have some fun with my profile.

School was tough for me, I never felt that I fitted in. After leaving I hit a strong streak of depression. It lasted two years. During that time I moved to London to get away from it all. I was out one night walking the streets, pissed out of my head as usual, when I turned a corner and a large neon sign caught my eye. It was like a garden light to a moth, I was drawn to it. I went inside and the music was so loud that I could feel my head being distorted by the bass. Inside I met a man called George. We struck up a friendship over drinks. When I'm drunk I open up and let the real me shine through I think. He liked me, I liked him. Over the following months we got to know each other. That's when I realised, I was a homosexual. A year later we were still together and I decided to make the biggest decision of my life, I wanted to become a women. George is a rich man. He's been buying and selling technology companies for twenty years. He paid for my operation. We flew to India and had a "medical holiday", they're popular in the news now. Eight visits later and I am now called Sandra. We live in Beauly near Inverness in Scotland. We wanted to get away from the people who knew us for obvious reasons. We now have a happy family of three dogs and two kittens. We are trying our hardest to adopt a child, but there are very real problems associated with that as I'm sure you can imagine.

I'M HAPPY!

you are sick Peter you know :D:D hahha
but honestly.... tell me more about George... he sounds to be very interesting guy... was he handsome?? :D:D:D:D

:scratch: What profile are you talking about and do you have a habit of pretending to be someone you're not?

but honestly.... tell me more about George... he sounds to be very interesting guy... was he handsome??
He was. But one night things got a bit, erm, rough and now he has an eye missing. His patch isn't very nice and he refuses to wear the diamond encrusted one I bought him for his 54th birthday. It really brings out the grey in his eye as well. :(

and do you have a habit of pretending to be someone you're not?
Yup, but I thought you'd know that.

I know his real name!!!
Eeps. :shock:
Now don't got knocking on my door, Aleksandra. :p :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back