Friends

Calliope said:
If you would like to send JonMikal a message, you can PM me and I will give it to him. That way you guys don't have to post any personal info on the forum. Just put "for JonMikal" in the title and I won't read it.

Thank you Calliope! I appreciate that and just sent one your way! : )

calliope... we still need you and scoob on here...ya'll are family too!!
and i just love having my own dr in the house!!

jonmikal knows we care for him a great deal..and i, for one, hope and pray he comes back after a bit... i dont know about all ya'll..but it already doesnt feel the same....and i cant work up the creativity in off topics to play...jonmikal is gone.....its just not hardly worth it right now...

Best wishes to JM, there is no doubt that you are the number one inspiration to all of us aspiring photogs. I am sure you have good reason to close the door on TPF, and all your friends, i can only say that you will be missed, you will not be forgotten, and I personally hope that one day the door opens again.

take care JM, from us 3

You really truly are an inspiration to so many of us. You've inspired me to try new things and venture outside of my little photographic box I tend to stay in. You've always been nothing less than kind to any and everyone you've ventured across on this board and that's gone a long way in making tpf an open, comfortable community. You will be missed.

I wish you and your family the best! :hug::

jon, ive only been here for a few weeks but will def. miss your post here. I left another photography forum due to how unfriendly it was, when i came here and found veteran members like yourself i knew this was a place to stick around. I run a truck forum with a good friend and members like you are always missed. If you dont have time to post all the time just stop in when you get a chance and say hello.

bace said:
I don't get this.

This is the second person that's decided that "for personal reasons" they're no longer going to post on an internet message board?

I can respect that whatever it is that's stopping you from posting is your business, but like, I can't imagine anything that could stop someone from posting here?

Bizarre. I second the motion.

Regardless...he was one of the few people who always had something nice to say, even though he was lightyears ahead of me in photography. I think he brought something to a forum that few people can, and I appreciate him for that.

cheers dude...good luck!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Best wishes to JM, there is no doubt that you are the number one inspiration to all of us aspiring photogs. I am sure you have good reason to close the door on TPF, and all your friends, i can only say that you will be missed, you will not be forgotten, and I personally hope that one day the door opens again.

I can't think of anything to write, I'm so sad, but Raymond said exactly what I was thinking.

:hugs: JonMikal :hugs:

this can not be true .... pleaaaaaassee come back JM :(
pretty please...
pweeeeeeease

now that this thread is bumped i guess ill say sumthin, dad, this is ridiculous get ur butt back in here!! dont make me come up there and whip sum sense into u...
:whip:

scoob said:
now that this thread is bumped i guess ill say sumthin, dad, this is ridiculous get ur butt back in here!! dont make me come up there and whip sum sense into u...

Yeah, go Scoob!

scoob said:

:mrgreen: :lmao: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back