EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These 2 always keeping an eye on us when we walk through our courtyard. Seems they like the tree and shade,

ECD_3050.jpg

ECD_9456.jpg

Great shots! 2 is my favorite, it looks kinda like he's just lounging there and relaxing. Good stuff.

To me the first feels even funnier, he looks like he's sitting at the bar, elbow up, looking at you, waiting for you to bring him his beer at last :D.
The grins on both their faces are cute, as are the big eyes.
The things you find in your gardens.........! :shock:

:lmao: Nice photos! While they are both very good, I agree with the German about the relaxed look in #2 that gives him some personality :)

Heehee, good ones! I like its 'grin' in the first (and the way the light is hitting its eye), and the casual way its 'fingers' are arranged in the second (and the way it looks like it's leaning on its elbow)

:lmao: Nice photos! While they are both very good, I agree with the German about the relaxed look in #2 that gives him some personality :)

:confused: I meant to write the first one... as in, "While they are both very good, I agree with the German about the relaxed look in #1 that gives him some personality"

I have to go learn my numbers now.

Most reactions

Back