From a recent shoot...

Erik McCormick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some might remember the "stunning young model" I posted awhile back. We've worked together again and she continues to amaze. Here is a quick photo while I get some others edited.

orig.jpg

I knew I should have learned guitar....

She looks great (photos aren't bad either ;))

But that top hand in the middle shot is really killing it for me.

Hand? There's a hand in there? Oh wow... there is. (and yes, I really did have to (begrudgingly) look again to see what you were talking about)

Shots look nice, but I agree the hand hanging kinda loose looks awkward. Great shots overall, though. The extreme DOF is awesome on the second 2. Very pretty effect.

how bout a girls opinion on here . . . maybe a little less biased:lol:

The photos are amazing! Beautiful job. Oh, it's nice to have an attractive subject too!

Great job!

Thanks for the comments/critiques! I noticed the hand before, but that is how she naturally was holding the guitar (if you call that natural), so I prefer it over anything. It doesn't bother me really.

For someone who has NEVER modeled before...or even had professional photos taken of her, she is AWESOME in front of the camera.

Here are a few more:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Number one is pretty sweet! LOVE the pose.Nice range from black to white. Number 2 - I love the black and white here as well and the depth of field is very well done. I love how she's in the perfect spot! I don't care for her pose though. I think she looks to akward and her full beauty is a bit lost on this one, but still a great shot. nUmber 3 - I love the composition with the large sky area. You are lucky to have such a willing model who is a natural in front of the camera, but those pictures didn't take themselves! You did a GREAT job! Nice work! :thumbup: ;)

These are all really excellent, and I appreciate you sharing them. The 1st one in the second set looks like it's right out of a magazine ad. The 2nd one of the 2nd set really is my overall favorite of the bunch, though...

Many of the first set were (to me) just "amazingly hot chick randomly holding guitar for no reason"... the 2nd of the 2nd set actually had some emotion to it... emotion I couldn't place or explain, but emotion nonetheless... made me think... "why does the amazingly hot chick with the guitar look so morose?"

For some reason the 3rd of the second set screamed 70s (in a good way). I almost expect Twiggy to come out leading a pack of muppets. :lol: (Sorry... I have issues that are too extensive to catalog in this informal setting) :lol:

Really nice... as always, really enjoy seeing your work.

I love #2 in the second post! And #1 in the second post is great, too - you'd never know she is not a professional model! These are wonderful photos!

#3 in the first post is weird how she's holding the guitar up to her face like that. The hand in #2 has already been mentioned. #1 has rock band attitude, but could be cropped closer.

#3 in the second post I don't like much personally (I don't like that sun effect), but it can work in the right situation/placement (i.e. look of the flyer it goes on).

hi...
can anyone help me!!!
I have a canon rebel xs... every time I gonna open RAW files with Photoshop cs4 extend.
it's change the color of the pic?
make it more light.
please? anyone know how can i fix it?
cheers

hi
can anyone help me!!!
I have a canon rebel xs... every time I gonna open RAW files with Photoshop cs4 extend.
make it more light.
cheers

hi
can anyone help me!!!
make it more light.
cheers

Change your LCD Brightness or fix your computer screens Collabiration
Now stop posting spam

And she is still stunning.

Of your original post, I like the left photo best (a little R'n'R attitude never hurts.) The hand in the middle one does bother me. If it was resting on the neck of the guitar, it would have been a perfect photo. The right photo doesn't do much for me.

And I love the B&W ones. Especially the guitar one.

So if this is a professional shot, will you run into problems having a brand name in the photo? I am a noob, and I'm not going to comment on the photo itself (other than asking if she has a sister around 21), but you might want to clone out the Ibanez thing just in case.

BTW Ibanez guitars ROCK! The reverse neck to me kinda makes it special, but don't ask me why. If you reverse them, it'll look A LOT like a lefty guitar (if you erase the name).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back