Kipper TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Dec 27, 2008 #1 I was fortunate enough to get a couple of weeks in HK on the company ticket. I managed to get this on one of the last days.
I was fortunate enough to get a couple of weeks in HK on the company ticket. I managed to get this on one of the last days.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2008 #2 Nice shot.
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2008 #3 I like it good job!:thumbup:
dwol TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 358 Reaction score 0 Location Queensland, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #4 Thats a really cool picture!, I haven't seen an image of Honk Kong from the back.
N Nurf TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Medford, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #5 This is just wicked! I would totally hang this on my wall... if i had space lol..