What's new

From Baghdad

ghaith.salih

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
5
Location
Iraq - Baghdad
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi

I Ghaith .Salih


From Baghdad


uH8Sp-g7M4_514325308.jpg



aXC0K-f0k6_78728822.jpg



mH7oN-vT06_628286564.jpg



7AcdJ-F6i2_993711781.jpg
 
Welcome to TPF!
 
Hello :) I like most first and second photography. Rest of them are also good.
I'm thinking about how much post processing have been done with second photo? Is it HDR photo?
 
Yes Ptguenih HDR was treated with some aging in Photoshop
 
great shots. I'd love to see more of Baghdad. Welcome!
 
So you have good eye to post processing:) Those are good photos to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom