From Moscow with love

elektro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's my first work in this forum.
My name is Oleg and I live in Moscow.
There is Moscow University on this picture.
I shot it when I was on the skyscraper 2 yers ago.
Write to me, ask the questions to me, I will be glad it!
Enjoy

2.jpg

Hiya Oleg and welcome to ThePhotoForum! This is a very famous Moscow building, isn't it? Not that I have ever been to your capital city, but I seem to know this building from our TV news (background picture to the reporter). Was it dawn (beginning of the day) or dusk (end of the day) when you took this photo? The time was ABSOLUTELY right. I hope the fog is FOG not SMOG! ;) Anyhow, it created wonderful layers of colours!

Those colors are absolutly perfect! And i love how the buildind becomes so clear when it comes out of the fog. It just looks amazing. Incredible job.

welcome :) nice image and it makes me want to go back to Moscow one day for photography.

Welcome to the forums, Oleg. That is a wonderful image you have there, absolutely stunning. The colors are phenomenal, very vivid. Great work! Good luck with English too! I'm sure the people here will be very helpful with your photos and your language. Welcome!

So, of course, Alex has BEEN to Moscow before ... :meh: !!!!!!

:wink: :wink:

Hiya Oleg and welcome to ThePhotoForum! This is a very famous Moscow building, isn't it? Not that I have ever been to your capital city, but I seem to know this building from our TV news (background picture to the reporter). Was it dawn (beginning of the day) or dusk (end of the day) when you took this photo? The time was ABSOLUTELY right. I hope the fog is FOG not SMOG! ;) Anyhow, it created wonderful layers of colours!

This building built in Stalin's time. Their are 7 in Moscow.
You have to see their here
I took this picture at sunrise. That is really so it isn't smog, it's the fog!
I'm really glad your reply!

Welcome to the forums, Oleg. That is a wonderful image you have there, absolutely stunning. The colors are phenomenal, very vivid. Great work! Good luck with English too! I'm sure the people here will be very helpful with your photos and your language. Welcome!
I hope that and I'll be useful for all users this forum.
Thank you!

Thank you!
I correct the colors of sky in photoshop...
I think that it wasn't very fine.
This work I made ~2 years ago, I don't do like this now

Most reactions

Back