What's new

From my city

tepsa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Serbia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first photo post over here. I decided to post two photos from my city. I took them during a "Art Nouveau tour" which I attended few weeks ago. (both are edited)



 
If you were aiming for symmetry, then watch out for details to match on both sides when editing.
Be careful when choosing the place where you stand when taking the photo.
Think about the placement of all of the elements presented in the scene (f.e. the chandelier could be positioned better)
 
Truth be told, since I took them during a tour, it was very crowded. It took a lot of jostling to get these shots :) , i.e. I didn't have much choice regarding my position. But thank you, those are good advices :)
 
Technical stuff aside, I really like the first one. Something about the colors, the yellows and greens, the lone piano and the chandelier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom