What's new

From my trip to the beach last weekend

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
709
Reaction score
0
Location
WA state
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1 Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, OR.
DSC_0262.jpg


#2 Crashing Waves in the golden light of twilight.
DSC_0167.jpg


#3 An OR coast sunset.
DSC_0509.jpg
 
Nice job, although your horizons are all centred, the first especially would be vastly improved with about an inch or so off the bottom. ;)
 
Nice job, although your horizons are all centred, the first especially would be vastly improved with about an inch or so off the bottom. ;)
Thanks. Yes, I guess in these three the horizons are all centered. I took over 500 photos and tried a lot of things... Maybe I like the centered best since I chose centered horizons to post? They're not all like that though... Funny.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom