What's new

From Studio and Afield

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chatthika once more graces my lens with her exotic beauty. I am by no means a studio shooter and she was kind enough to allow me a while to practice.

Here we have 2 SB-800s set to manual 1/32@105mm for rim light and 1 43" shoot through white umbrella with a SB-800 at 1/8


_POR8530 by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Here is something a little different for me, not Japanese Park! LOL, we had to hike through some bush to get here, I got a grass cut...it makes the shot all the better!


_POR8625 by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
Second shot is super-cool! I love the pose and the setting.
 
Yes; i too like the second image more; that is a classic pose
First one demands a pleasing color for the back ground, i feel

Regards :D
 
Yeah, the studio is an educational only shot....but the field is gorgeous, got some really lovely work done there just before the sun downed! Thank you for looking and commenting!
 
Wow, both stunning shots! I'm part of the majority in that I'm finding the second more aesthetically pleasing :) Really great work!!
 
More to come!
 
Trever: what ya waiting for then? post some more up. solid work.
 
I can only applaud with the others. The second shot is catching something of her womanly soul. Mighty good.
And mighty logo to. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom