What's new

From the past (Heritage)

salmanpic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
non
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I'm in my beginning pictorial
This is one of the images captured in the village

I know that there are a lot of mistakes, but I hope that I find constructive criticism




​
 

Attachments

  • $1.webp
    $1.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 91
  • $4.webp
    $4.webp
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
  • $5.webp
    $5.webp
    170.8 KB · Views: 59
  • $6.webp
    $6.webp
    108 KB · Views: 66
  • $8.webp
    $8.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 59
  • $9.webp
    $9.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 65
Good shots for just starting off. One thing I would do is remove the camera logo it's very distracting. My eyes pull straight to it and I loose interested in the images, also try to level your shot and keep it focused on what your trying to tell us.

Pick up a book or google " rule of thirds " " rule of odds" you have them in your shots, there just ignored.

But there good shots, I see great potential in your work :-)

Try to steer clear of over using filter in any ps or Lightroom, the closets to natural the better when starting off IMHO.
 
Outstanding work for a novice..great eye for value. keep it up. later Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom