What's new

From the sky

bethanyb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these on a flight from Dulles to San Francisco. I believe they span from around Colorado/Rocky Mountains to Utah or Nevada, but obviously there was no way to tell, and I was pretty out of it at the time, having gotten up at 4am to catch the flight. :D

2538260670_fe39d7969a.jpg


2538261452_2b5d4c4298.jpg


2537443213_d3180794ba.jpg


2537443873_9dda82db23.jpg


2537447195_57b153d5b4.jpg


2538266498_443e5c1bfb.jpg
 
Nice topographical shots.
 
Thanks! I'm always amazed at how different landscapes can look from the air, how simplified features come together to form new patterns.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom