What's new

From this to this in 5 minutes ...

xyphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
250
Reaction score
30
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$p1316376856-5.webp

$p1316376896-5.webp

Canon 5D Mark III + 70-200 IS II
 
Yep - that's Uncle Joshua - never could hold his drink! ;)
The first one looks like a classic "pose" with the one paw raised.
 
Is he sleeping or playing??? i don't want to hear any bad news, if it is that way
 
I thought you were going to show some PP magic. lolz.

Cool shot. I'd love to shoot a polar bear. with my camera and a gun. I want a polar bear rug....
 
I thought you were going to show some PP magic. lolz.

Cool shot. I'd love to shoot a polar bear. with my camera and a gun. I want a polar bear rug....

Wow....its not like they are endangered or anything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom