Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i can hear people go to the bathroom.

Maybe you have the foundations for an M. Night Shyamalan film? :er:

You can distinguish the numbers?

You can distinguish the numbers?

of course.

and unfortunately, i work with a fellow who has IBS. seriously. courtesy flushes would be appreciated.

Nasty. I can't stand hearing people go to the bathroom. It really freaks me out. I'll walk out of a public restroom if someone is already there!

<boy! do we ever need another topic to discuss!> lol

i wish i couldnt hear anything. poor linda. she's even closer than i am...

sometimes the noises make me laugh. and thinking about it is making me laugh right now. lol

nothing like toilet humour.

I used to know someone who wouldnt use the loo in anyone elses house other than their own. Poor person was seriously hampered in life till he got some help.

Also, I did a study on toilet behaviour and how people, if they go into a toilet with 3 cubicles, they'll 9 out of 10 times use the one on the right or the one on the left, never the one in the middle - then when the next person comes in, they'll take the other end. Most people wont use the middle for fear of being next to people.

There, that may have bored you to death.

Continue.

nothing like toilet humour.

I used to know someone who wouldnt use the loo in anyone elses house other than their own. Poor person was seriously hampered in life till he got some help.

Also, I did a study on toilet behaviour and how people, if they go into a toilet with 3 cubicles, they'll 9 out of 10 times use the one on the right or the one on the left, never the one in the middle - then when the next person comes in, they'll take the other end. Most people wont use the middle for fear of being next to people.

There, that may have bored you to death.

Continue.

hmm, I often wondered about this myself... that also means that the middle ones are cleaner, since they are less frequented .... or do also the cleaners frequent them less? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back