from where i sit at my desk

hmm, I often wondered about this myself... that also means that the middle ones are cleaner, since they are less frequented .... or do also the cleaners frequent them less? ;)

There are only 3 cubicles at our end of the office, I always use the middle - it's the one with the handle fitted upside down, I'll take the camera phone next time I'm passing by...

So you have bathrooms in New Jersey now?

lol. apparently we do, but keeping the noises INSIDE the bathroom is something we have yet to perfect.

c009.gif

Maybe you've heard this one:

A man goes to the public toilet, selects a cubicle and sits. There is another man sitting in the next cubicle... who says "Hi!"
The fist man answers -Hello-
-How are you?
(It strikes him as strange, but doesn't want to be rude, so he carries on with the conversation)
-Fine, thanks
-Are you done?
- No, not really, just starting here.
-What did you get for lunch?
- A burger
-Was it good
- Mhhhkay.
-I'm sorry, I'll have to phone you again later, some idot keeps answering to all I say like I'm talking to him.

Maybe you've heard this one:

A man goes to the public toilet, selects a cubicle and sits. There is another man sitting in the next cubicle... who says "Hi!"
The fist man answers -Hello-
-How are you?
(It strikes him as strange, but doesn't want to be rude, so he carries on with the conversation)
-Fine, thanks
-Are you done?
- No, not really, just starting here.
-What did you get for lunch?
- A burger
-Was it good
- Mhhhkay.
-I'm sorry, I'll have to phone you again later, some idot keeps answering to all I say like I'm talking to him.
A+ :biglaugh:

I always go to a cubicle, even for a wee. I like to let it all hang out, shall we say. Plus in the winter a good rummage is needed to find what's meant to be there. I don't really want to do that in public view.

Also, I did a study on toilet behaviour and how people, if they go into a toilet with 3 cubicles, they'll 9 out of 10 times use the one on the right or the one on the left, never the one in the middle - then when the next person comes in, they'll take the other end. Most people wont use the middle for fear of being next to people.
Take that study to the next level...just check a men's bathroom at a large bar/pub or at any sporting venue. For example, there might be 9 urinals...so which do you choose. Well, you don't take the one that is 2nd from either side...because that minimizes the available spaces if other guys are going to keep the one urinal buffer, like they should. If there is someone else using a urinal, you obviously don't take the one next to them, preferably, you take one farthest away...but also making sure to pick one that won't ruin the pattern if other guys show up while you are still there.

If it's busy and you can't choose one that has a buffer on either side, then you may have to make a choice as to which one to take. If you know which guy is almost done, then you pick on beside that guy. However, if the choice between two or more urinals is seemingly the same, then you choose the one that is closest to the door or sink. That way you have to walk by the least amount of guys/urinals.

Now, the real trick is trying to remember all of these rules after 3 drinks, after 6 drinks, after 12 drinks...and after 15 drinks...you really don't care anymore...if you can use the urinal without getting any on yourself, you are doing OK.

i can hear people go to the bathroom.

I can here my neighbours using their bathroom from my bedroom :confused:

not very nice being woken up every morning to the sound of thrashing water and toilets flushing,... oh, and the sound of some ones backside as it slides about it the bath tub!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back