Front Yard Birds

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just two from today.

3507ca73.jpg

This one was a very heavy crop. I was suprised at how sharp it stayed at such a heavy crop (at least I thought so)
6bc0fbe8.jpg

hmm the first looks a little oversaturated - low it down a little I think.
the second gets the WOW factor from me = beautiful! Its rare to get a background and forground work so well with the subject, but you did!
A very nice shot with a sharp bird!

Thanks. I did these with the "Vivid" setting, which I'll admit, over saturated the first one. I didn't catch it until you mentioned it (looked at too many photos today I think), so thanks for the tip.

The first one doesn't look that oversaturated from my screen.

I love, love, love that second one. It came out to have beautiful compostion. Nice!!

Love the both of them - first doesn't look to saturated to me, either, but could be my monitor...
Absolutely LOVE the second one. What kind of bird is that?

The first one doesn't look that oversaturated from my screen.

I love, love, love that second one. It came out to have beautiful compostion. Nice!!

Thanks....and to think that I almost deleted this one before trying out a crop.

Love the both of them - first doesn't look to saturated to me, either, but could be my monitor...
Absolutely LOVE the second one. What kind of bird is that?

Thank you. I didn't expect them to be so well received. I don't know what kind of bird the second one is....I'm guessing some type of finch maybe? We have a bird feeder with a lot of fenches and a lot of these guys around too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back