What's new

Frosty

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings,

A double pane Not so sealed anymore window @ -30 C :wink:

Frostywindow_zps0e46821a.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
I have no idea what I'm looking at but I would consider it as an abstract desktop wallpaper :)
 
Thank you..

It is the moisture trapped inside a double pane window whose seal has failed.

At about -26 C it starts to drip and freeze and at -30 C frost forms.

It was shot with a D7100/80-400mm/TC 17 E11 @ 640mm.

Heavy dose of contrast :)

Cheers, Don
 
Last edited:
-30????? :puke:

LOL

It does help if you Enjoy four seperate seasons :)

Cool photo, but I pray I never get a chance to duplicate it.

What ??

You don't like to chop wood and build fires ?

Or play with a snow blower ?

Or wear three different outfits, all at the same time :)

Cheers, Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom