Frozen

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know, I know. Always a season behind. But, we had snow Friday and usually still have snow on the ground around here. No dragon flies and flowers like the rest of you. Lol. In late February we dropped the kids off at the ski hill for work and went snowshoeing at a local park. I love this place. Robert Wehle Park was given to NYS for people to enjoy. He owned it and raised hunting dogs here. You are encouraged to bring your dogs. I have taken many nice photos here. There are cliffs, tall grasses, old rocks walls, etc. Today was the most magical. The day before we had 50+ mph winds and a blizzard. The path these photos were taken from is probably 20-30 feet above the water. The waves must have been incredible. The pictures can not do justice to the beauty we saw. It went on and on down the trail. I wish I was a better photographer and post processer.

upload_2020-4-12_13-59-0.jpeg

#2. I liked the one below in B&W

upload_2020-4-12_13-59-37.jpeg

upload_2020-4-12_14-0-10.jpeg

#4. The ice even covered vegetation on the opposite side of the trail. About a 10 -20 foot wide path.

upload_2020-4-12_14-0-38.jpeg

#5. There were some neat patterns.

upload_2020-4-12_14-1-18.jpeg

#6. The path follows this cliff.
upload_2020-4-12_14-1-58.jpeg

#7. There are a few statues of his prized dogs.
upload_2020-4-12_14-3-2.jpeg

Cool! (no pun intended) great set, number two is my favorite. :)

Thanks for posting these. It never gets cold enough here for these sort of formations to occur. #1 & #5 my favourites.

Nice shooting and set I think. All that ice on everything reminds me of a quote, "A world locked in winter." Thank god it's not that and hopefully you'll be seeing some dragonfly's soon.

Last edited:
I think those are pretty nice shots. #s 1 & 4 are my favorites.

Thanks everyone. It was beautiful then but I bet the trees suffer for it. ☹️

Most reactions

Back