Fruit and Fashion Series

diGIgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a series that I did a few years ago. It was one of my favorites projects to date. I have noticed that whenever a group of people see it everyone to have a different opion on what one is the strongest.

Comments welcome!

n---->:greenpbl:

blueberrygirl.jpg

Raspberrygirl.jpg

stawberrygirl0.jpg

Orangegirl.jpg

Lemongirl.jpg

cherrygirl0.jpg

Peachgirl.jpg

Pinaplegirl.jpg

Nat is this Kate?

Orangegirl.jpg

I love this one and the first one.

P.S. I saw Ken Munday on the train on Sunday. What a friggin trip that was. I haven't seen him since 99. He looks...healthy. As in, not a skinny littel bastard. That is all.

bace said:
Nat is this Kate?

I love this one and the first one.

P.S. I saw Ken Munday on the train on Sunday. What a friggin trip that was. I haven't seen him since 99. He looks...healthy. As in, not a skinny littel bastard. That is all.

ha ha Yep its Katie! Ken eh??? wow! crazy I havent seen him in at least 5 years.

Apparently he's had a girlfriend for the past four years. She was in the Rogers commercial where she's doing yoga and talking about how easy it is to use rogers or something (of course he had to tell me that!HA!). Lives around church and college.

Anyway, carry on. Wonderful pictures my dear. I reaaaaallly need to get working on some funky creatives like this.

My favs are 1 and 3. 1 is absolutely fantastic! Not just because I love blueberries.

Hey thanks so much guys! This project was just so much fun to produce! Every image remindes me of a great shooting experience!

This was also my first project working with a makeup artist. Good times!:p

n------>:lmao:

Wow!!! These are amazing. Nice work Digigirl

I dig the series alot, although at first I thought the one with the peach had an abusive boyfriend, but I do like them all.

df3photo said:
I dig the series alot, although at first I thought the one with the peach had an abusive boyfriend, but I do like them all.

haha. I get that comment a lot. But i also get some people saying that the peach image has the most mood. Some people actually pic it as there favorite. When i was first putting the series together i almost didn't use that image until someone convinced me it was one of my best.

funny.

THanks so much for all the comments guys!!:blushing:

n---->:lmao:

Most reactions

Back