What's new

Fruit and Fashion Series

It does show alot of emotion... I do like them all, so I hope I didnt offend you or anything.
 
Digi...they are all great, but the first is the one that really does it for me. Besides the fact that she is beautiful, the colors just work great for me.

Thanks so much for sharing!!
 
jocose said:
Digi...they are all great, but the first is the one that really does it for me. Besides the fact that she is beautiful, the colors just work great for me.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

She is beautiful eh! that girls a good freind of mine! I hant take her anywhere without getting a complex!

THanks guys. i love all comments even the constructive critisism so dont worry!

n----->
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom