What's new

FS: 36x48 Westcott Softbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sold!
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
zOMG--that tear on the side would take like 4.3 cents' worth of pre-heated (over a lightbulb or burner on LOW for 30-40 seconds) duct tape to patch up! zOMG!!! Are you nuts???
 
if I had $80 I'd send it to you. I LOVE my big softboxes!!!! Sadly, I am flat broke. But I have a few teenagers if you'll take them in trade? They're the reason I am flat broke.
 
zOMG--that tear on the side would take like 4.3 cents' worth of pre-heated (over a lightbulb or burner on LOW for 30-40 seconds) duct tape to patch up! zOMG!!! Are you nuts???

Oh, I'm not selling it because of that tear. I am just selling because it is gathering dust, annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 and this would help finance a little of it.
 
........annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 ..........

So, when you go out and shoot, you're really gonna SHOOT!
700_smiley_on_a_shooting_rampage.gif
 
........annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 ..........

So, when you go out and shoot, you're really gonna SHOOT!
700_smiley_on_a_shooting_rampage.gif
lol, yeah. Sadly, my photography business is really turning into a second job for me and I don't like it. I'm slowing it way down and taking a step back for a while. I never started this to have it consume my life. I don't even have days off anymore between my real job and this. And, we just had a baby so I want to be able to devote my days off to him.
 
zOMG--that tear on the side would take like 4.3 cents' worth of pre-heated (over a lightbulb or burner on LOW for 30-40 seconds) duct tape to patch up! zOMG!!! Are you nuts???

Oh, I'm not selling it because of that tear. I am just selling because it is gathering dust, annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 and this would help finance a little of it.

Dude...I wuz kidding U....lol...

AR-15! FTW!!!
 
Is this the kind that folds up, or do you have to assemble the rods everytime?

I'm interested if it folds up.
 
Bump. OBO
 
What brand of AR15 are you building? After you get it built your just going to have to feed it.
 
There won't be a specific brand. So far I am using an Aero Precision lower with a DPMS lower parts kit. Although I have been thinking of building an AR .22 as opposed to a .223 so ammo will be cheaper, thus allowing more fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom