What's new

FS: 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC3200 memory (desktop)

Verse914

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Wayne, IN
I have four 1GB DDR2 PC3200 sticks of memory for sale. I upgraded my memory and no longer need these. They will be great with Vista coming out soon and will boost your RAM for Photoshop. I'd be willing to sell these in two pairs if you only need 2GB of memory more.

$105 shipped and paypal'ed for two sticks
or $200 shipped and paypal'ed for all four

You cant beat this deal! :smile:

I have not sold on here before, but you can see my 100% positive feedback on Ebay here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Aaron
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom