FS - A Pile of Stuff, 8x10 camera, Trays, Some Vintage

JC1220

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I finally got around to going through a few boxes of stuff that needs to go, the wife says so, so I must make it so! PM me with interest and email and I will send pictures along!

Best,
James

1) Century No.2 8x10 Camera: $400. The camera is in good shape, with the only major issue being the front rise locking knob is missing, which I have made work with a couple of washers. It has a Canham ground glass on it, 6 pre drilled lens boards, 2 each of 0, 1 & 3 made for the adapter, I had it made to use the same lens boards as a 4x5 calumet field camera, which I think are Linhof boards.
2) Print Drying Rack: $120. Includes 3 screens with room for a 4th, it is a heavy item.
3) Negative Sleeves 8 ½ x 11: $25 for all – 5 packages - 3 Calumet brand, 1 unopened for MF Qty.25, 1 MF opened Qty. 20, 1 opened 4x5 Qty. 14. 2 Print File Brand, 1 unopened for MF Qty. 25 and 1 opened 35mm Qty. 8.
4) Luxor Enlarging Easel 11x14: $10. Wood Base, Vintage Model in Fair Shape, usable, includes 2 sets of tongs with it!
5) Nikkon Safety Trimmer Model 58: $35. 20” aluminum base with grid, rotary style trimmer, works good and cuts fine strips, feet on one side replaced with cork.
6) Bausch & Lomb Enlarger Focusing Magnifier: $10. Vintage grain focuser in Very good condition, original box and instructions.
7) Agfa Safe Light: $5 Vintage Safelight with 4 filters, 2 Agfa Red A-7 & Green A-3 in good condition, 2 Brownie Red & Yellow, in not so good condition.
8) Contact Printing Box: $5 Good Shape, small dent on top, prints up to 4x5 bulb included.
9) Capro Enlarging Easel 8x10: $10 All metal, good shape.
10) 2 – 1 Quart Datatainers: $5. 32 ounce plastic chemical containers, new.
11) 2 – Ansco Color Film Boxes Empty. $2. Vintage 4x5 color film boxes for the collector.
12) Kodak Projection Print Scale: $2 Vintage original box, instructions and 2 scales
13) Agfa Rodinal Developer: $5 Opened in 9/2003, used once and nearly full.
14) 2 – Paper Safes: $30 11x14 and 16x20, good condition
15) Premier Model 57 Safelight housing: $5 uses filters or colored bulb.
16) 2 – Unicolor Drum Rollers and tubes: $50. 2 bases, black one has a crack but it works, plus 2 tubes for up to 8x10 and one up to 16x20. All in good shape, use for rotary processing Black & White and color films and papers.
17) 7 – Printing Trays for 8x10: - $25. All in good shape aside from yellowing of the plastic.

I am interested in buying the kodak projection print scale. Can you inform me if it is still for sale. Thanks

Leah

I'm trying to replace my old B and L grain focuser, which I loved! Can you describe yours? Mine was a sort of latrine green plastic housing. It worked so well...and I can't seem to adjust to the newer models available. I don't know when you posted, or if it is still available. Please reply!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back