What's new

FS: Amazing Nikonos I Unused In Box

MadisonWI

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I try to post on here when I find something really cool - and this certainly fits that description - a Nikonos I, unused in it's original retail box!

Nikonos I Underwater Camera RARE Nikon - UNUSED w/ Box! - eBay (item 230333482510 end time Apr-01-09 22:15:10 PDT)

It's pretty neat that it's a rare, forty year old camera that's still in the box with the price sticker. Add to that the fact that it's the first underwater camera model ever manufactured (not counting Calypso-Phot).

Just thought I'd let y'all know in case there's a Nikonos collector out there. Only reason I'm selling is that I also got a Nikonos III and I'm gonna' use that instead. This one's too nice!

Thanks!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom