What's new

[Fs] Beginner Film SLR, [WTB] Decent D-SLR

Jeremi89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have come into possession of a Vivitar 3800N Film SLR that I really have no use for considering I already own 2 other higher end SLR's.


http://www.goelectronic.com/Merchant2/4.23/00000001/catalog/p_VIVITAR_V_3800N.html


There's a picture with some basic information. Item comes with original box/documentation, Basic 50mm Lens [I believe it accepts K style lenses, but don't quote me on that], Cap, Protective case, and strap. It's not a bad camera, it's been used for 1 roll of film because I wanted to tinker and I had some black and white I wanted to run through.

So If anyone here digs film SLR's perhaps we can arrange a deal..

I'm either looking to trade for a lower end d-slr and i could throw in some extra cash, or I'm looking for a few bucks via paypal so the transaction could be monitored/verified.

I can take pictures of the camera/what it comes with if you wish, just let me know, and hopefully this camera can find a good home.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom