FS: Broncolor Strobe

Alpha

Troll Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I know. Yes, I'm actually selling it. As much as I love it, it's not easy enough for me to find compatible rentals and replacement parts locally. So I'm switching brands, probably to ProFoto but I'm also considering the Speedo Black Line.

So. The nitty gritty. It's a slightly older model. A Minipuls S80 IIRC (I'm not looking at it right now). It's 600 w/s, adjustable in something like 1/16 stop increments. Modeling light, IIRC is the 300w halogen (part #34.234.XX), and can be set to off/proportional/full. Flash tube is user-replaceable with the 600J tube for the newer Minicom 80 (part #34.307.55). Also comes with 5500k protecting glass (part #34.336.55). It also has an input for a remote, which I don't have. It also has an optical slave built in. This strobe is Pulso mount and will fit any of the Pulso line of modifiers. The Pulso mount is the same shape as the normal Broncolor/Visatec mount but slightly larger. If you have a DIY attitude and a little epoxy and sandpaper lying around, standard modifiers can be converted to Pulso quite easily.

I'll include the strobe w/ normal light stand adapter, plastic cover for the tube/protecting glass, 20' sync cable, power cable, and one speed ring insert. I have a second speed ring w/ Pulso insert I'd be willing to part with for $50.

This strobe is a real workhorse. Fast recycle time, no overheating problems, and extremely consistent color temperature across the power range.

I'll let it go for the low low price of $0.50 per watt-second. For those of you bad at math, that's $300 USD.

I'll try to post pictures later.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back