What's new

FS: CA - RadioPopper JrX Studio Receivers and Transmitter

MBasile

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
362
Reaction score
3
Location
Sunnyvale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used this setup when I shot with a Sony body and my AlienBees. I loved being able to adjust the light output from my shooting position, especially when I had the lights up high!

However, I've now switched to Nikon and the PCB Einsteins so I'm going to go with PocketWizards in order to remain in control of light output from the camera.

Includes
(1) JrX Transmitter(3) JrX Studio Receivers
(3) RJ11 (phone cords) to connect the receivers to PCB AlienBees and WhiteLightning strobes with power control
(3) 1/8" mono cords for strobe triggering without power control

Asking Price
$300+shipping (USPS Priority flat rate box)
 
FYI, I am willing to separate the pieces. $80 per receiver, $60 for the transmitter.
 
I have these back up for sale for $260 shipped. Willing to trade for a Pocket Wizard flex or mini for Nikon + $45.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom