What's new

FS: Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS + 58mm Canon UV (make offer)

Rocketman1978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
39
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale, $70.00 SHIPPED to your door:



This lens was barely used indoors for 4 weeks until I bought an upgrade, took maybe 300 pictures max. Mint condition. Takes great pictures however is just sitting on a shelf and I would like to get it to someone that will take great pictures with it, will be putting the money towards another lens.

Payment accepted via PayPal only.
 
Last edited:
Added price of $70.00 SHIPPED to your door.
 
Last edited:
Lowered price, the UV itself cost me $30. Trying to liquidate my unused lenses and filters as I bought a new one recently.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom