What's new

FS: Canon 24-70 2.8L LNIB

junray

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I purchased this lens a few months back from B&H and have been contemplating whether to sell it since the pictures i take with it is really nice. I would l really like to keep it but can't afford it since I need to fund another lens. I am selling this to fund a Canon 17-55 2.8 IS. I need something wider and the IS on the 17-55 is a godsend. I have the 28-135 and I really like the IS. I drink to much coffee. :)

Anyway, I'm asking $1000 including shipping. It comes with everything that came with it, box, manual, registration, etc. I'm a verified Paypal user and have hundreds of feedback on Ebay.

If anyone in the Bay Area is interested. You're more than welcome to come look at it.

TIA,
JR
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom