dragon300zx
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
sold
75-300 IS f4-5.6 lense here for sale. I bought it 2-9-05 from DoctorIT on Dgrin.com. It has only been mounted to my camera's a handfull of times (prolly less than 10). The lense comes with a UV filter, the lense hood, front and back caps (and the box if I can find it at home). The hood has some scuff's on it mainly from being in my bag all the time. I'm selling it for a couple of reasons. I am upgrading to a couple different lenses and this won't be needed once I am done. More importantly I need more speed. I need a 2.8 to cover the 70-200mm range, and at this point I have had a taste of L and need to buy me some. Plus for wildlife I really want the 400mm 5.6L. So this one really has to go.
Price $350.00 OBO + SH + 3% for paypal fees.
I am new here but I am a long standing member of dgrin.com and FM (less active there). With good feedback on both sites using this sn.
75-300 IS f4-5.6 lense here for sale. I bought it 2-9-05 from DoctorIT on Dgrin.com. It has only been mounted to my camera's a handfull of times (prolly less than 10). The lense comes with a UV filter, the lense hood, front and back caps (and the box if I can find it at home). The hood has some scuff's on it mainly from being in my bag all the time. I'm selling it for a couple of reasons. I am upgrading to a couple different lenses and this won't be needed once I am done. More importantly I need more speed. I need a 2.8 to cover the 70-200mm range, and at this point I have had a taste of L and need to buy me some. Plus for wildlife I really want the 400mm 5.6L. So this one really has to go.
Price $350.00 OBO + SH + 3% for paypal fees.
I am new here but I am a long standing member of dgrin.com and FM (less active there). With good feedback on both sites using this sn.