What's new

FS: Canon camera bag

photoss83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
I am selling a Canon camera bag 100-DG.
It fits an SLR, lenses, flash, and much more. This bag also includes a pouch, which has never been used. This pouch can be used for CF cards.
I purchased it new and only used it twice and it has been sitting in my room. It is basically brand new.
I am asking $50 for it plus shipping. Shipping will be between $7 and $18 depending on where you live. Contact me for exact shipping cost. I ship within the USA only.
Payment by PayPal.

2460333880097645943S500x500Q85.jpg


More photos of the bag are here: http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2460333880097645943AgktKM?vhost=entertainment
 
This item will go on eBay soon. If you are interested, let me know as soon as possible. USPS Parcel Post shipping is from $6 to $12.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom