uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2007 #1 Sold
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 If you ever wanted this lens make me an offer. I'm motivated. thanks
M madcatz TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Camp Victory Baghdad, Iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2007 #4 if its still for sale, 120 shipped plus 4% I know Im a rookie/noob on this site, but my paypal is a verified buyer/seller in good standing. let me know...paypal ready
if its still for sale, 120 shipped plus 4% I know Im a rookie/noob on this site, but my paypal is a verified buyer/seller in good standing. let me know...paypal ready
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Sold on another board. thanks for the interest though. ~Ben