FS Canon EF 300 F4L IS USM

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale I have an excellent 300 F4. Lens is in very good used condition. Everything functions and works 100%. This is a very nice lens, but I don't use it after I got the 200 F2.8. I purchased this lens to use when I sent my 500 F4 back to Canon with my 7dm2 (the first time) When I purchased it it did not have a tripod collar so I purchased an aftermarket collar.

Here are some images I have taken with the 300 F4 Canon 300 F4

If you are sensitive to smoke or kitties, it is from a smoking household with a cat.
$775 (US, via paypal) Includes shipping, insurance, tracking and paypal fees
Includes kens, both lens caps, canon case and 3rd party tripod mount

Price reduced to $725 OBO shipped and insured CONUS.

Wow, If I was still shooting Canon I would have been all over this.Really good deal. A Morning courtesy Bumpity Bump Bump.

Wow, If I was still shooting Canon I would have been all over this.Really good deal. A Morning courtesy Bumpity Bump Bump.
Surprised no one has grabbed this yet.. Great lens.. Still 725 shipped and insured CONUS.. Check the samples in the first post.. By the way, it doesn't include Kens, but it does include Lens, lol...

Fantastic lens at a great price!

Nice kens, wish I had a Barbie to mount on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Would be great for you if you changed your mind about buying Canon.
Would you recommend the EOS 5D Mark III ? I was kind of looking at that one or the Pentax K1. Probably will stick with the D3300 until I get a good photo from it.

Would you recommend the EOS 5D Mark III ? I was kind of looking at that one or the Pentax K1. Probably will stick with the D3300 until I get a good photo from it.

I would but I would first recommend using what you have until you start getting consistent desired results; all prior to switching cameras and especially systems.

I would but I would first recommend using what you have until you start getting consistent desired results; all prior to switching cameras and especially systems.
Shoot, that camera will be $500 by that time.

Shoot, that camera will be $500 by that time.

All the better. If you have nice lenses already, stick with Nikon.

Most reactions

Back