FS- Canon EF-S 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS II, 55mm Tiffen and B&W filters for sale

OregonT3i

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased a new Canon T3i a month ago, and just purchased a Tamron 17-50 2.8 to replace my kit lens, so I am listing the kit lens for sale.

It is a Canon EF-S 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS II that is one month old and used a handful of times. It shows absolutely no signs of wear. no marks, no scratches, it looks brand new. I take very good care of my equipment. It comes with a front lens cap, rear lens cap, 58mm Rocketfish UV filter, and blank warranty card. Asking $75 shipped for it.

I have four 55mm filters left over from when I owned a Sony Alpha, and don't need them anymore. They are also in excellent condition.

2 are Tiffens. One is red, one is yellow. I used them for shooting black and white pics. One is marked 55mm 25 RED 1, and the other is marked 55mm 15 DEEP YELLOW. Both are made in the USA and come in the original cases. Asking $10 each shipped for these.

Next are 2 B&W German made 55mm filters. These have brass housings, not aluminum, and are very high quality. They are both marked 55mm F-Pro Made in Germany. One is a 55mm Circular Polarizer, and the other is a 101 ND 0.3 1 BL2x Neutral Density filter. I do not have the original packaging for these anymore, but I will ship them in cases so that they are protected. Asking $20 shipped for each of these.

If you are interested in any of these, send me an email at- [email protected]. I can take PP or a USPMO as payment. i tried to price these items at a decent price. If you think they are unreasonable, shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no thank you. I have a feedback rating of 130 on eBay selling stuff. My user ID there is dodgetech2182 if you'd like to look.

Thanks for looking.

I forgot to add- I am now in need of a couple of 67mm filters. I need a UV filter and a CPL as well. I would be up to trade this stuff for some 67mm filters as well. Let me know what you've got.

*Don't need a UV filter anymore. Just purchased one today*

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back