fivedeemarktoo
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2011
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- SOMEWHERE FAR
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
SELLING my Canon EOS 5D Mark II + 24-105mm f4L, with original box + CDs + cables + warranty cards + proof of purchase etc etc...
Will also include:
Extra OEM Canon Strap (NEVER USED)
Extra OEM Canon LP-E6 Battery
SanDisk Extreme IV 45mb/s 16GB CF Card
Kodak 50-IN-1 Card Reader
LENSPEN's DIGIKLEAR
MATIN's Hurricane Blower
B+W F-PRO 77 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC attached to the 24-105mm f4L
Reason for Selling: I'm either upgrading or just going with a good Point/Shoot (LEICA)
$3,699 ON AMAZON for this bundle
Of course, mine is used and I'm not going to rip anyone another hole with these. Just wanted to see if anyone's interested for a REASONABLE offer, LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED.
SAMPLE SHOTS:
Will also include:
Extra OEM Canon Strap (NEVER USED)
Extra OEM Canon LP-E6 Battery
SanDisk Extreme IV 45mb/s 16GB CF Card
Kodak 50-IN-1 Card Reader
LENSPEN's DIGIKLEAR
MATIN's Hurricane Blower
B+W F-PRO 77 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC attached to the 24-105mm f4L
Reason for Selling: I'm either upgrading or just going with a good Point/Shoot (LEICA)
$3,699 ON AMAZON for this bundle
Of course, mine is used and I'm not going to rip anyone another hole with these. Just wanted to see if anyone's interested for a REASONABLE offer, LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED.
SAMPLE SHOTS: