What's new

FS Canon EOS 60D USA

skittlesbacon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Hi there, I have another camera from my father's collection to sell. I am not sure how old it is but it is in flawless condition. It is a Canon EOS 60D with some sort of attachment lense with it, also I have the box. Once again, I don't know much about cameras so I can't tell you much. Asking atleast $400 shipped to anywhere in the united states. I know I am new to the forums but I have used other forums for B/S/T with good feedback to match. magicbacon69@yahoo.com is my email if interested. Thanks for looking! -Jim

28cq52e.jpg
 
FYI, seller looking for money order. No pay pal, no escrow.

Buyer beware.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
That is not a 60D. It's a D60. It's value is somewhere around $100. Sorry my friend.
 
I didn't take the picture of the camera, I don't have one that isnt packaged up to use. I do not have paypal only because I do not have a bank account, I did not know this was a no paypal website. Sorry folks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom