What's new

[ FS ] Canon S2 IS

EvoVIIIYou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I finally moved onto an SLR but I have to say I learned A LOT on this camera. Takes amazing pictures and is absolutely perfect for anyone who wants to get started.

Here is a generic picture of the camera. I will provide real pictures alter this afternoon as Im at work and wanted to get the thread up.

DSC_0076.jpg


DSC_0082.jpg


DSC_0085.jpg


DSC_0087.jpg


I will even include my fish eye lens and adapter.

I'm asking 200 shipped.

Please E-mail me at EvoVIIIYou@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom