FS: CompuDayPack Camera Backpack

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, looking to get rid of this camera bag. I hardly use it but it was always my travel bag for vacation. So yes, it does fit under the seat and I never had a problem with it being my personal carry on bag. It's a little over a year old. I got it from best buy for around $129.99. However, it's listed on Lowepro's website now for $99.99.

NOTICE: I need this sold within a week and a half or so. I'm leaving for vacation in two weeks and I'm looking to get rid of it. I'll also list it on ebay if no one is interested.

I usually used this to take my D7000 50 1.8, 18-55, 80-200 2.8, sb-700, batteries, chargers, filters, cleaning supplies, 15" macbook pro, various other accessories. It can store a lot of stuff considering it looks rather small! It's a perfect bag for someone who is just starting to build up their gear.

Asking: $60 + free shipping to the 48. -- OR make an offer! Looking for some ND filters if anyone has some looking to trade

Condition: The bag is in new condition. No tears, rips, or seams out of place. All of the zippers work flawlessly and all of the compartments are in good condition I'd say overall it's a 9/10

Payment: Paypal only please.

Pictures:

$ZMD_2177.jpg$ZMD_2176.jpg$ZMD_2173.jpg$ZMD_2171.jpg$ZMD_2170.jpg$ZMD_2169.jpg$ZMD_2168.jpg$ZMD_2166.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back